Page Content Main Links
Access your Online Courses -Login to WebCT Access Blackboard Courses
WebMail- Morton Email Access My College e-Mail
En Español EN ESPAÑOL
Faculty and Staff
[Full-Time and Part-Time]
» Login to Morton College email
type the following in the user name box(replace with your name):
FAQ for all faculty and staff:
1. How to access my Outlook emails from the Internet?
Click on the link above or https://webmail.morton.edu, when promot for username and password. enter your Morton College network account username and password.
2. What is my Network Username and Password?
Your network username and password is the same as the one you are using to login to computers at the College.
On the login page, type the following in the "User name" box:
In the "Password" box, type in your password. Under security, select the option that applies best and then click on "Sign in".
If you are a new faculty member, please go to the Dean's Office for your account access information; If you are a new staff memeber, you access information can be obtained from your supervisor or his/her assignees.
3. What is my email Address?
Faculty and staff email addresses are as follows:
4. How do I reset my password or unlock my account?
1) Go to https://passwordhelp.morton.edu
2) On the left hand side of the screen click either 'Reset Password' or 'Unlock Account.'
3) Upon clicking either of these, you will need to provide the answer to both of your security questions.
This is available outside of campus.
Need more help? Call (708)656-8000 ext. 2444 hotline, email mailto:email@example.com, or login to helpdesk portal and submit an issue to Morton College online helpdesk center
» Login to your Outlook Live!
Powered by power by Live@Edu
FAQ for students:
1. Can I get a Morton College email account?
Any student who is enrolled in current semester will be assigned a Morton College email account, if the student does not have one.
2. When will my email account be ready?
Student email accounts will be created and activated starting on the first day of the semester and then updated on a daily basis during the first week. After registration period the email accounts are updated on a weekly basis or on demand.
3. What is my email address or username?
Your Morton College
looks like below:
is the first part of your email address:first initial.lastname
Ex: John Smith would be j.smith or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Incremental numbers are added before the "@" for common names.
4. What is my Password?
Your email password is the same as your Panther Portal/Panther Central account.
5. How do I access my emails?
Your email can be accessed by going to https://my.morton.edu
. You will see a "You have " " unread messages section at the center, top section. Clicking on this link will take you to your Microsoft Live@edu Outlook email.
Contact (708)656-8000 ext. 2235 library helpdesk. Please provide the following information to the helpdesk staff:
- A brief description of the email issue ( forget password, setup new account, common name, wrong date of birth...)
- Full name
- Student's birthdate and Student ID ( please do not attach the entire ssn as it is sensitive data)
- Courses and semester the student is/was enrolled ( to verify the student is a Morton student)
- Alternate email address ( preferred, if have) OR day-time phone number.
- Any additional information (such as new students, change last name…, screen shot, error messages)
| Contact us
| About This Site
© Morton College • 3801 South Central Avenue • Cicero • IL 60804 • (708) 656-8000