Start with a Dream. Finish with a Future.
- About CCSU
- About CCSU
- Alumni & Friends
- Campus Life
Central Connecticut State University CCSU Mathematics
School of Arts and Sciences
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
- Academic Integrity Policy
- The Department of Mathematical Sciences has 33 full-time faculty members with expertise in mathematics, mathematics education, developmental mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, data mining, and mathematical physics. Our programs prepare students for teaching, business, industry, and research. In addition, we provide students in the Schools of Engineering and Technology, Business, and Educational and Professional Studies, as well as in other departments within the School of Arts and Sciences, with the mathematics and statistics courses needed for success in their fields.
- J. McGowan (Chair); M. Anton, S. Artamoshin, M. Bailesteanu, F. Bensics, R. Bilisoly, N. Castañeda, Y. Chen, R. Crouse, E. DePeau, D. Dzuida, I. Gotchev, S. L. Gould, P. Halloran (Asst. Chair), C. Jin (Asst. Chair), S. Jones, R. S. Kalder, D. T. Larose, F. Latour, S. Lesik, M. Mackritis, E. Makover, D. S. Miller, M. Mitchell, O. Perdomo, L. Recoder-Núñez, T. Roman, K. Saha, K. Santoro, R. Schwell, R. Vogeler, C. Waiveris
- (Dept. phone: 860-832-2835)
- Programs Available
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Minor Programs
- Teaching Certification
- Data Mining
- To make an appointment to discuss any of the above programs with a faculty member, please call our office (860) 832-2835.
- The Mathematical Sciences Catalog Entry