Undergraduates Graduates Graduate Assistants Part-Time Faculty / Staff Full-Time Faculty / Staff Alumni
Paper Books 6 weeks 6 weeks semester semester 1 year 6 weeks (10 book limit)
Reference Books no no no 24 hours 24 hours no
Paper Journals in-library only in-library only in-library only in-library only in-library only in-library only
CDs / Videos 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks 3 weeks (extendable) 3 weeks (extendable) 3 weeks
iPads 24 hours 24 hours 24 hours 7 days 7 days no
Laptops 24 hours 24 hours 24 hours 7 days 7 days no
Reserves varies varies varies varies varies no
Microfilm / Microfiche no no no no no no
ILL varies varies varies varies varies no
EZ-Borrow 6 weeks 6 weeks 6 weeks 6 weeks 6 weeks no
Photocopying yes yes yes yes yes yes
Scanning yes yes yes yes yes yes
Reserves yes yes yes yes yes no
- Drinks allowed in spill-proof containers.
- Please keep food to a minimum.
- Please be considerate of others and keep noise, including headphones, down to a reasonable level.
- Patrons may return materials at any Marshall University Library location.
- Book drops are located outside Drinko and MUGC Libraries for convenience.
- All equipment (iPads, cameras, laptops, etc.) MUST be returned at the library from which they were borrowed. Equipment SHOULD NOT be returned using a book drop. Patron WILL be billed for damage to equipment returned in a book drop.
- In person at the circulation desk of any University Library location. Please bring all items to be renewed. Books may be renewed one time only. iPads may not be renewed.
- Online by going to the online catalog and choosing "My Library". Materials may be renewed one time if no fines are owed, the items are not overdue, and have no holds placed on them. Books may be renewed one time only.