Photo ID Schedule for January 2016 - Winter/Spring SemesterFriday01/29/1610A - 5PSaturday01/30/1610A - 3PSCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGEPhoto ID Schedule for February 2016 - Spring SemesterMonday02/01/1610A - 7PTuesday02/02/1610A - 7PWednesday02/03/1610A - 7PThursday02/04/1610A - 3PTuesday02/09/1610A - 3PTuesday02/16/1610A - 1P
4P - 7PWednesday02/17/1610A - 1P
4P - 7PWednesday02/24/1610A - 1P
4P - 7PThursday02/25/1610A - 1P
4P - 7PSaturday02/27/1610A - 3PSCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The ID Room is now located in Shuster Hall, room 079.
- Photo ID's will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty will be on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring a valid photo ID, for example: a state driver's license, a state ID card, or a passport.
- All students must be registered in order to get a Lehman ID card.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a photo ID and pay the replacement fee. Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card. Cash is the only accepted form of payment for replacement ID/dual access cards.
Last modified: Jan 29, 2016