Photo ID Schedule for October 2015Thursday10/01/1510A - 1PTuesday10/06/15
10A - 1P
4P - 7PSaturday10/10/1510A - 3PTuesday10/13/154P - 7PWednesday10/14/1510A - 1PThursday10/15/154P - 7PMonday10/19/1510A - 1PWednesday10/21/154P - 7PThursday10/22/154P - 7PMonday10/26/1510A - 1PTuesday10/27/15
10A - 1P
4P - 7PWednesday10/28/1510A - 1P
4P - 7PSCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The ID Room is now located in Shuster Hall, room 079.
- Photo ID's will be processed at the new location in Shuster Hall, room 079 on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty will be on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring a valid photo ID, for example: a state driver's license, a state ID card, or a passport.
- All students must be registered in order to get a Lehman ID card.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a photo ID and pay the replacement fee. Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card.
Last modified: Sep 28, 2015