Photo ID Schedule for January and Spring Registration 2015
DAYDATETIMETuesday01/13/1510A - 5PWednesday01/14/1510A -5PTuesday01/20/1510A -5PWednesday01/21/1510A - 5PMonday01/26/1510A - 7PTuesday01/27/1510A - 7PWednesday01/28/1510A - 7PThursday01/29/1510A - 7PFriday01/30/1510A - 5PSaturday01/31/1510A - 3PMonday02/02/1512N - 7PTuesday02/03/1512N - 7P
SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- The ID's will be taken at the Old Gym Building, room 002 on a first come, first served basis. Students, Staff, and Faculty will be served on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources and/or their Chairperson that contains their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed in order to obtain a Lehman College ID card.
- New students must bring another form of identification.
- All students must be registered in order to get a Lehman College ID card.
- If you lost your Lehman College ID card, you must go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a picture ID for a replacement and pay a fee of $10.00 for a regular Lehman College ID card or $15.00 for the dual access ID card.
Last modified: Jan 9, 2015