Photo ID Schedule for August 2015Monday08/03/1510A - 3PTuesday08/04/1510A - 3PWednesday08/05/1510A - 3PTuesday08/11/1512N - 4PWednesday08/12/1512N - 4PWednesday08/19/1510A - 3PThursday08/20/1510A - 3PWednesday08/26/1510A - 7PThursday08/27/1510A - 7PFriday08/28/1510A - 5PSaturday08/29/1510A - 3PMonday08/31/1510A - 7PSCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The ID Room is now located in Shuster Hall, room 079.
- Photo ID's will be processed at the new location in Shuster Hall, room 079 on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty will be on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring a valid photo ID, for example: a state driver's license, a state ID card, or a passport.
- All students must be registered in order to get a Lehman ID card.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 079 with a photo ID. Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card.
Last modified: Jul 29, 2015