Photo ID Schedule for October 2014DAYDATETIMEWednesday10/01/144P - 7PTuesday10/07/1410A - 1P
4P - 7PWednesday10/08/144P - 7PSaturday10/11/1410A - 3PTuesday10/14/144P - 7PWednesday10/15/1410A -1PThursday10/16/1410A - 1PWednesday10/22/144P - 7PThursday10/23/144P - 7PMonday10/27/1410A - 1PTuesday10/28/1410A - 1P
4P - 7PWednesday10/29/1410A -1P
4P - 7P
SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- The ID's will be taken at the Old Gym Building, room 002 on a first come, first served basis. Students, Staff, and Faculty will be served on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources and/or their Chairperson that contains their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed in order to obtain a Lehman College ID card.
- New students must bring another form of identification.
- All students must be registered in order to get a Lehman College ID card.
- If you lost your Lehman College ID card, you must go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a picture ID to pay a $10.00 replacement fee for a regular Lehman College ID card or $15.00 for the dual access ID card.
Last modified: Sep 30, 2014