- In a celebration of Women's History Month, Lehman College presents the groundbreaking photographs of Beryl Goldberg, on display throughout March in Leonard Lief Library. Three Families, Three Decades: Beryl Goldberg’s Portraits from Burkino Faso, West Africa on Exhibit at Leonard Lief Library.
- For her research, Vélez wanted to see whether acidity or salinity had any effect on the germination of seeds in crop plants. Second Annual Bronx SciFest Shines Light on Research.
- James earned a psychology degree from Lehman and is the first African-American woman to be elected to citywide office. NYC Public Advocate Letitia James ’82 to Deliver Lehman College Commencement Address.
- Professor William Harcourt-Smith and an international team discovered evidence of the habitat of the early ape Proconsul in Kenya, Africa. Origin of Apes: Lehman Researcher Joins International Team in Groundbreaking Discovery.
- Amy Scholder and Elizabeth Koke of CUNY's Feminist Press discuss freedom of speech and feminism in this Lehman College podcast. Pussy Riot: A Punk Prayer for Freedom: A Bookshelf Discussion.
- Dr. William W. Latimer has been named founding dean of the School of Health Sciences, Human Services, and Nursing. Dr. Latimer comes to the Bronx from the University of Florida. Noted Epidemiologist Dr. William W. Latimer Named Dean of the New School of Health Sciences, Human Services, and Nursing.
- In the Lehman College Kitchen Lab Students Unlock the Art and Science of Cooking. In State-of-the-art Kitchen Lab, Students Unlock the Art, Science, and Joy of Cooking.
- The Bronx SciFest represents an important step in establishing robust science opportunities among the borough’s students. Budding Scientists Prepare for Second Annual Bronx SciFest.
- Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy playing around with math? Are you up to the Challenge? The sixth annual CUNY Math Challenge is open for registration. This University-wide mathematics competition invites all matriculated undergraduate Lehman College and City University of New York students to participate in this year’s contest. The opening round begins [...] Are You Up to the Challenge? Win $2,500 in the CUNY Math Challenge.
- A new wave of nurses, educated and trained in the Bronx, hopes to offset the borough’s reputation of being the least healthy county in New York State. A Legacy of Caring, Innovation, and Pride: Lehman’s Department of Nursing Marks 40 Years.
- The Albany Symphony Orchestra’s recording of Corigliano’s Conjurer—Concerto for Percussionist and String Orchestra with soloist Dame Evelyn Glennie and conductor David Alan Miller won for Best Classical Instrumental Solo. “Conjured”: Distinguished Professor of Music John Corigliano Wins Grammy for Best Classical Instrumental Solo.
- In the eight years since its launch in 2005, the Masters of Social Work program at Lehman College has achieved status among the top 100-ranked graduate social work programs at colleges and universities across the country. Nationally Ranked M.S.W. Degree Fills Void with Underserved in Bronx.