Log in at Examsoft.com/alabamalaw under Exam Takers
Use your CWID and ExamSoft password
*Your account will be associated with the email address you use to register for classes (many students have their crimson.ua.edu account listed, others use their law school or undergraduate email addresses)
For Spring Exams:
If you already have ExamSoft installed from the previous fall, you do not need to download it again, you will only need to download the exam files by clicking the “Download Exams” button, logging in, and downloading the exam for each class.
For questions about your ExamSoft account or help getting your laptop ready, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by room 132.
Before the exam:
- Update your computer! Examsoft will slow down considerably if your computer tries to update it’s software during your exam
- Make sure your computer is virus free
Download the installer and step through the install process.
(More instructions are available for Windows and OS X)
- Start SofTest and download the exams you plan to take on your computer.
At the time of the exam:
- Choose the correct course from the available exams.
- Enter your anonymous number and the password provided.
(the password will only work for that course’s exam)
- You will be prompted to upload the exam after it is complete.
Examsoft must be reinstalled every Academic year.