Honor Council

Honor Council Home | Reporting a Violation | Advisory Opinions | Past Opinions

Reporting a Violation

Section III, A. of the Honor Code states: Students, faculty members, and administrators must report suspected academic misconduct in violation of this Code to a member of the Honor Council for investigation and resolution by the Council. Reports may be made to any member of the Honor Council or through the Honor Council’s email address: honorcouncil@law.ua.edu.

Local Links

Utility Links

Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.