Honor Council

Honor Council Home | Reporting a Violation | Advisory Opinions | Past Opinions

Requesting and Obtaining an Advisory Opinion

Students seeking clarification of the Honor Code and its requirements should contact a member of the Honor Council or the Student Ombudsperson. Requests for advice in interpreting the Code may also be submitted through honorcouncil@law.ua.edu. The Honor Council will then determine if issuing an advisory interpretation would be beneficial to the Law School Community.

Local Links

Utility Links

Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.