Ways to Give
The Hostos Community College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation that operates exclusively for the charitable purpose of supporting Eugenio María de Hostos Community College of The City University of New York. All gifts to the Hostos Community College Foundation support our students and can be made in one of the following ways:
Make a tax-deductible gift now by credit card using our online giving form:
Mail a tax-deductible donation by check:
Please mail your check to:
Hostos Community College
Office of Institutional Advancement
500 Grand Concourse, D-214
Bronx, NY 10451
Call us at 718-518-4246 to make your tax-deductible gift by phone or to receive additional information.
How your gift helps
At Hostos every gift matters no matter its size! Support from donors like you has allowed us to:
- Provide our students financial assistance necessary to complete their education
- Produce new workforce training programs
- Upgrade our campus facilities
- Develop new academic course offerings in the Arts and Sciences
- Provide state-of-the-art technology
- Offer unique academic and cultural experiences to our students.
Continued support from our donors will help young leaders in the Bronx realize their full potential.
When you give, please remember that you have different ways for making your gift:
Your contribution to the Hostos Annual Fund will be utilized to support our students. For example:
Tribute or Memorial Giving
- A gift of $25 will assist with a student’s activities fee.
- A gift of $75 will help provide a student parent with child care at The Children’s Center.
- A gift of $150 will relieve a student of the increased cost of tuition for a semester.
- A gift of $500 will cover 5 students’ technology fees for a semester.
- A gift of $1,000 will provide a student with The Circle of 100 Scholarship.
- A gift of $3,600 will cover a full-time student’s tuition for a year.
A gift to Hostos Community College Foundation is a wonderful way to honor and recognize a former teacher, student or staff member. Tribute and Memorial giving provides recognition of the person for whom it is named as well as financial support for a deserving student.
By including Hostos in your personal estate planning you will be leaving a long-lasting legacy to our College and our students. In addition, when you include Hostos in your will you gain financial and tax benefits for you and your family.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Your contribution to Hostos could be double or even tripled by your employer when they match your gift to the Hostos Community College Foundation by participating in the Matching Gift Program. Please click here to see a list of participating companies. Thanks in advance for your help in advancing the lives of our deserving students and their families.
Need More Information?
We welcome the opportunity to work with you in arranging the gift of your choice. Contact
Ana M. Carrión, Vice President for Institutional Advancement at 718-518-4246 or via email at email@example.com, to discuss the many ways you can help our students fulfill their educational dreams!