Professional Nursing Staff Organization
The PNSO is proud to announce the following candidates for elected office:
Candidates for 2015 President-Elect:
-Adrienne Banavage, NEC 2, Cancer Center
-Leigh Gauriloff, Clinician 3, 3 West
Candidates for 2015-2017 Nominating Committee Membership:
-John “Grady” Johnston, Clinician 2, MICU
-Susan Ketcham, Clinician 3, PACU
Be sure to cast your vote using the electronic ballot October 1 to October 16!
- http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/pub/pnso/news-blogs-videos/pnso-annual-reports/2013PNSO%20AnnualReport View the 2013 PNSO Annual Report!
- RN Professional Profile - UVAHS RNs, update your profiles with your accomplishments! Our new form is much more user-friendly, allowing you to see & edit past entries for a truly cumulative profile!
- Virtual Gallery of Evidence-Based Practice Symposium
- Cabinet Schedule Change: Our long-time meeting recurrence pattern has changed in 2014! Now meeting on 2nd Thursdays at a new time, 1600-1800 in the Med Ctr Boardroom. Any UVA nurse is invited to sit in on Cabinet to see their voting representatives in action!
Strengthening Our Nursing Shared Governance
- See the Shared Governance Toolkit: a resource for Central and Local Shared Governance chairs. You will find templates for agendas, minutes and outcomes reports; meeting facilitation tips; monthly housewide shared topics; networking communication lists; and 2014 Local & Central PNSO Committee/Chair information!
Read the Latest PNSO Publications
- Nursing Practice News: check out the latest monthly newsletter impacting your patient care!
- PNSO Annual Reports showcase the great nursing achievements of past years!
- Miss this week's Thursday Blast? Go the archive to view the weekly PNSO emails!
Visit the PNSO's Support Office!
Second floor of McKim Hall, Room 2099