Declaration or Change of Major

A major may be declared or changed by submitting a request to the academic advisor for the proposed major.

A second major or minor may be declared by following the same procedure.

Some majors, including those in the College of Education and some in the College of Health Sciences, have additional admissions requirements that must be met before a student will be admitted to the major.

Contact Information
Georgia College & State University
Center for Student Success
Campus Box 115
Phone: 478-445-2361


Local Links

General InformationBridge Scholars ProgramPOUNCEAdvising HandbookAcademic AdvisingAcademic Support Resources

Footer Links

Georgia College • 231 W. Hancock St. • Milledgeville, GA 31061 • 1-800-342-0471 ; Admissions: 478-445-2774 •   
Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.