- Assist with Speaker Series- where a person with specific expertise/knowledge comes in to talk to youth about their profession. See guidelines (.doc)
- Serve on the advisory committee
*We meet once a month to advise on issues and problem solve for the program
- To assist us with building relationships in the community Food, supplies, etc
- Sponsor a once a month “outing” (dinner, activity, etc.) for the High Achievers
*Outing could include hosting a dinner, sponsoring bowling/skating/movie etc.
- Co-sponsor, facilitate, and/or participate with Parent Programming activities
- Help provide a “hot meal” once a week for the program
- Donate or help find funders who can provide raffles at banquets, dinners, etc..
- Volunteer as a tutor
The High Achievers Program
Georgia College & State University
Campus Box 075 | Milledgeville, GA 31061
Phone (478) 445-5613; Fax (478) 445-0147