Financial Aid Change in Information

Awards are based on the information students provide on applications for aid. Changes to that information (marital status, number of dependents, place of residence, withdrawal from period of enrollment, reduction in the number of hours carried, change in academic program, Social Security or Veteran's Benefits, etc.) must be reported promptly in writing to the Financial Aid Office for a determination of the impact, if any, on the amount of funds awarded to the student. It is often necessary to revise awards, especially if federal or state funds are a part of the award, in order to avoid exceeding your demonstrated financial eligibility.

The Financial Aid Office must, therefore, reserve and/or modify the student's award at any time. Failure to contact the Financial Aid Office may jeopardize continuation of aid, cause cancellation of aid, or require repayment of funds already disbursed to the student. All awards are contingent upon the availability of funds.

Office of Financial Aid 
Campus Box 30 
Milledgeville, GA 31061 
FAX: 478-445-0729

Local Links

OverviewTypes of AidHow to ApplyCost of AttendancePayment PlanGeneral InformationFormsLinksFAQsContact Us

Footer Links

Georgia College • 231 W. Hancock St. • Milledgeville, GA 31061 • 1-800-342-0471 ; Admissions: 478-445-2774 •   
Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.