Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube WordPress Pinterest
WEB BUTTONSstudent WEB BUTTONS
Employers: Access our career fair calendar, instructions for posting jobs, and details about campus recruitment (pdf).
Access our Spring 2015 Calendar of Events for students and employers here (pdf). Students and employers should access Career Connection for most recent updates and to register for events.
Find Jobs and Internships
in Career Connection
• Employer Career Connection: Post jobs and internships, register for career fairs, schedule campus interviews and search student resumes.
• Student/Alumni Career Connection: Search jobs and internships posted just for GC students and alumni. Other resources include the career fair and events calendar, campus interview sign-ups and career preparation handouts.
If your professor has assigned the Folio 21 e- portfolio to you,
access it through Career Connection under "My Account." If you need step-by-step instructions on setting up your portfolio, access the Folio 21 guide.
Recruiting Solutions for Employers
• Set up an online resume collection to recruit new graduates
• Request on campus interviews and information sessions for fall
• Post current job and internship openings on Career Connection
Services for Current Students and Alumni
Visit our Student Resources page for a complete list of services.
Services for Employers
• Free job and internship postings for students and alumni
• Search student resumes on Career Connection
• Career fairs in Milledgeville and Atlanta
• Campus interviews and information sessions
Students who want individual assistance with resumes,
interviewing, the job search and their career related issues
are encouraged to schedule an appointment with a career
advisor by contacting our office.
University Career Center
110 Lanier Hall
Campus Box 42
Milledgeville, GA 31061
ABOUT GEORGIA COLLEGE: Georgia College, the state's designated Public Liberal Arts University, combines the educational experience expected at esteemed private liberal arts colleges with the affordability of public higher education. Its four colleges – arts and sciences, business, education and health sciences – provide 6,600 undergraduate and graduate students with an exceptional learning environment that extends beyond the classroom, with hands-on involvement with faculty research, community service, residential learning communities, study abroad and myriad internships.