Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA/Design and Innovation Management
- Accountancy CPA/MBA
- Advanced Studies in Business Intelligence
- Advanced Studies in Design and Innovation Management
- Advanced Studies in Incident Response
- Advanced Studies in Management Tools and Concepts
- Advanced Studies in Project Management
- Introduction to Performance Metric Systems
- Organizational Leadership & Corporate Citizenship
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Business
- Organizational Resource Systems
- Strategic Planning Systems
- Global Business
- Customer and Market Systems and Analysis
- Process and Value Stream Management Systems
Developed to address the increased focus on organizational performance assessment and improvement, our MBA is not a clone of all the others. Using the Malcolm Baldrige criteria as a means of bringing to life performance management systems, this program provides its graduates with the means of immediately making a contribution to the firms for whom they work. To facilitate this, our faculty bring an exceptional array of experience to the class, including extensive academic and practitioner experience, as well as relevant perspective derived from serving as examiners for assessment efforts such as Malcolm Baldrige and the Michigan Quality Council.
The program is offered in compressed format (7-week sessions), primarily on-line, in order to accommodate the competing professional and personal demands on our students.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence.
Courses in this program are delivered:
- Online with weekends