- Student Group - FSU Registered Student Organization with no admission charge or fees associated with the event.
- University Groups and Charging Student Groups - University departments with or without revenue associated with the event and FSU Registered Student Organizations with admission charges or fees associated with the event.
- Outside Groups - Any non-FSU groups.
All rentals are PER HOUR unless noted Student Groups
(exclusive use) University Groups & Charging Student Groups Outside Groups
Gym/Court $15 $25 $40
Gym/Whole $40 $80 $135
Pool $15 $30 $55
Pool/Spa $20 $40 $70
Spa $15 $30 $55
Aerobics Room $15 $30 $50
Classroom $5 $10 $15
Climbing Wall $20 $40 $70
Lobby $5 $10 $15
All groups must pay staffing according to University Recreation Standards.
*The number of lifeguards and climbing wall staff is at the discretion of University Recreation and will be charged at $8.25 per hour per staff member.
The pool has a maximum of 75 persons. The climbing wall has a maximum of 14 persons.
- There is a $9.50/hour Head Supervisor fee to open and close the facility outside of posted hours.
- A clean up fee may be assessed for an excessive mess in the facility or with equipment rental/usage at a minimum charge of $25.00 and maximum charge of actual cost.
- Any damage to the facility/equipment will be charged to the organization or responsible person at a minimum charge of $25.00 and maximum charge of actual cost.
- Reservations will require payment two weeks prior to event.
A reservation form must be turned in to reserve space. Reservations are not taken via phone or e-mail. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Releasing minor to adult over 18 years old
Waiver for minor by parent