If you have a strong interest in Internet-based marketing activity, you'll find that e-commerce is the fastest-paced and most innovative marketing methodology used by business executives. The e-commerce marketing minor will enhance your skills in:
- The foundations of advertising and marketing that set the stage for e-commerce marketing success
- The basics of Web design including how to create a simple Web site, implementing social media and video
- Multi-channel Marketing – integrating online and offline marketing with profitable results
- Selling online, and saving money and time for your company and your customers
- Managing databases in a digital world
- Mastering best practices in both business-to-customer and business-to-business e-commerce marketing
- Creation and execution of Internet marketing/advertising plans and campaigns
Read more about eMarketing Professional Development You will be provided with cutting-edge Internet-based marketing skills that will help you not only in e-commerce, but in careers such as direct marketing, advertising, and professional selling.
Download the course specifics and learn more about this program. Still have questions? Contact Professor Susan Jones at either email@example.com or (231) 591-2468.
Many of the courses in this minor are offered online this summer. Our brochure has all the details.
» schedule appointment
« Program Plans
Susan K. Jones