Sign up to receive official Ferris State University emergency text alerts so you are the first to know about time-sensitive campus safety issues and closings due to weather or other disruptions.
- Enrollment is voluntary.
- Restricted use for immediate notification to students, faculty and staff
- Short Message Service (SMS) text messaging must be enabled on your cell phone account to receive text messages.
- You are responsible for any text message charges that may be incurred from enrolling in this service. The average cost is 15 cents per message depending on your plan and provider
- You will receive a monthly text message.
- Contact information you provide is kept confidential and won’t be used for any other purpose.
Visit MyFSU and click on the link in the "Emergency Text Alerts" channel to sign up.