The Spring Graduation Fair will be held on Tuesday, March 25 from 12 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Student Recreation Center.
NOTE: You do not have to attend the Graduation Fair in order to pick up your tickets or to purchase your cap and gown.
- You may pick up your tickets anytime between March 26 and May 8, 2014 from you college's commencement coordinator's office.
- You may purchase your cap and gown from the Ferris State University Bookstore any time between March 26 and May 8, 2014. To ensure you get the proper gown size you are encouraged to purchase your gown early. After April 25, 2014 gown sizes may be limited.
Graduating students will enjoy refreshments, fun and the opportunity for "one-stop" shopping for their graduation needs:
- Pick up your tickets for graduation (bring your Ferris I.D. with you)
- Purchase your cap and gown
- Have your graduation questions answered
- Discuss Exit Counseling and loan repayment options with Financial Aid if you have received student loans.
- Check out the graduate degree programs offered at Ferris State University
- Have your resume' critiqued by Career Services
- Receive great deals on business cards and resume' paper from the Copy Center
- Order a class ring
- Order graduation announcements
- Check out the great products for graduates from the Ferris State University Bookstore
- Have a free digital photo taken by the University Photographer
- Create a video message for your parents, friends, and family members - the message will be played prior to the start of the ceremony - View May's video on You Tube.
- Pick up benefit information from the FSU Alumni Association
- Great door prizes given away hourly!
REMINDER:Tickets are required for guests. Children 2 years and younger do not need a ticket. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
The Graduation Fair is sponsored by Ferris State University Bookstore, a division of Barnes and Noble, the Alumni office, and the Commencement office.
Fall (December) 2013 Grad Fair Pictures and Video