1201 S State St., CSS 101L
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Contact Student Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (231) 591-5242
Fax: (231) 591-2019
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Hours are subject to change near semester breaks and holidays.
Services for Students at our "One Stop" Location
The Timme Center for Student Services provides information to students and the campus community in the following areas:
- Payments to student or campus business accounts.
- Payments for competency examinations.
- Cash advances and check cashing to students in good financial standing.
- Vending refunds.
- Costs for tuition, room, and board.
- Account information regarding billing options.
Financial Aid Information:
- Signing of promissory notes, counseling and accepting of awards.
- Information on scholarships, grants, work study, and loans.
- Information on student cost of attendance budgets.
- Applications for Federal Financial Aid.
- Information regarding student financial aid probation and suspension.
- Aid verification worksheets and various financial aid forms.
- Address and name changes.
- Registration policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Enrollment and degree verification.
- Official transcripts.
- Information regarding course listings, course openings, and seating availability.
- Meal Plan changes.
- Off-campus Meal Plans (Top Dog and Big Dog).
- Picture ID cards for students, faculty/staff, and emeriti.
- Employee and student badges.
- Michnet (internet access) payments.
- Authorization codes for long distance.
- Print out telephone bills.
Residential Life Services:
Campus Phone Numbers
- Housing contract guarantee processing.
- MSHDA processing.
Admissions (231) 591-2100
Business Operations (231) 591-2125
Financial Aid (231) 591-2110
Housing (231) 591-3745
Registrar's Office (231) 591-2792
Directory Information (231) 591-2000
Parking Permits (231) 591-5000