Congratulations to our 2013 Academic Affairs Awards recipients! Please join in honoring and recognizing these individuals on Wednesday, April 24, from 2-4 PM at the Employee Service Awards Celebration event in the Rankin Center Dome Room.
- Avesh Raghunandan, Distinguished Teacher Award
- Robert Quist, Academic Scholar Award
- Brooke Moore, Adjunct Teaching Excellence Award
- Brad McCormick, Distinguished Service Award
- Michael Wade, Diversity Enhancement Award
- Lori Armstrong, Outstanding Academic Advisor Award
- Joanne Robertson, Outstanding First-Year Advocate Award
Do you have ideas for Ferris' future? Please join our Strategic Planning Co-Champions at one or more of our upcoming discussions or join the Strategic Planning conversation online. Information is available on the the Strategic Planning website at www.ferris.edu/strategic-planning.
Stay informed with what's going on across Ferris' campus. Follow happenings in Academic Affairs by reading your weekly Friday Inside Academic Affairs email from Provost Erickson; stay tuned in with project updates from Vice President Scoby with The Scoop on Projects and Services in Administration and Finance; and watch for future communications from our other divisions. Continue to follow President Eisler's weekly memorandum email and Ferris' webpage and social media sites for other updates.
- Faculty and staff interested in learning more about the Rankin Center Renovation Project can visit the website that has been established to share this information as it is available.
- Ferris faculty - don't forget to mark your calendars for the 2nd annual Faculty Celebration Event. This event celebrates faculty accomplishments from the previous academic year and welcomes all faculty to a new academic year. Join us on Tuesday, August 20, during Faculty Week at the Granger Center; event is tentatively scheduled from 5:00-7:30 PM.
Ferris develops training program for North Carolina Department of Transportation
Michigan Optometric Association honors educator, student
Ferris to offer Biotechnology Camp for teens this summer
Flickinger assumes role as Interim Vice President of Student Affairs
Ferris to open Pharmacy Care Clinic on Big Rapids Campus
Students partner with faculty as research assistants
Federal Building renovation project earns award for historic preservation
See the good news featuring our faculty, programs and campus happenings at the Good News page found on the President's Office web pages. If you would like to share good news with the campus community, please contact your Dean's Office.
Ferris Employee Service Award Celebration
Wednesday, April 24
Rankin Center Dome Room
2-4 PM (Please note new time)
Join President Eisler and the Ferris Vice-Presidents for a celebration of Employee Service Award Recipients; Distinguished Staff, Team and Teacher Awards; as well as other faculty and staff awards as we near the end of the academic year.
Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11
Ewigleben Sports Complex
Find out more information about Commencement Ceremonies
SAVE THE DATE - Faculty Celebration Event
Tuesday, August 20
Tentatively scheduled from 5:00-7:30 PM in the Granger Center Atrium & Courtyard
Save the Date announcement - More details to follow!
See Ferris' Event Calendar for more events.