The compiled 2015 Vegetables and Pulses Yearbook tables, including a detailed table of contents, and tables from the previous year are also available. Prior to 2012 this data series was entitled Vegetables and Melons Yearbook, archive copies are available here.
Yearbook tables contain a time series of annual per capita supply and use data for fresh and processed vegetables and for dry pulse crops. Included are U.S. production, exports, imports, per capita utilization, and prices.
Highlights of the 2015 Vegetables and Pulses Yearbook:
- Data tables are now organized into 4 categories for easier access: General; Supply and Utilization-Fresh Market; Supply and Utilization-Processed Market; Supply and Utilization-Dry Pulse Crops.
- Aggregated Supply and Utilization tables for each category (fresh, processed, dry pulse) appear at the beginning of each Yearbook section.
- Vegetable and dry pulse summary tables are included in the General section.
- Supply and Utilization tables for an expanded number of individual fresh, processed, and dry pulse crops are included in each of those sections.
- Several previously-published tables of publicly-available data have been removed and readers are referred to original data sources for more information.
Notice: Effective March 20, 2015, the Vegetables and Pulses Yearbook reflects a number of enhancements. The publication now includes an additional 30 supply and utilization tables uniquely provided by the Economic Research Service. Consistent with notifications in the 2014 Vegetables and Pulses Yearbook tables, the 2015 version decreases publication redundancy across USDA agencies without reduction in data availability. Users are directed to original date sources in the note on the bottom of each of these tables in the 2014 Vegetables and Pulses Yearbook. A side-by-side comparison of 2014 vs 2015 Yearbook contents is forthcoming in the Data Documentation.
Downloads Last Updated Next Update
General Back to top
U.S. per capita use of fresh and processing vegetables, dry pulse crops, and potatoes; cash receipts; U.S. vegetable trade Download as Excel Download as PDF
Supply and Utilization: Fresh Market Back to top
U.S. fresh market vegetables, mushrooms, potatoes, and sweet potatoes: supply utilization and price Download as Excel Download as PDF
Supply and Utilization: Processed Market Back to top
U.S. processing vegetables, mushrooms, and potatoes: supply utilization and price Download as Excel Download as PDF
Supply and Utilization: Dry Pulse Crops Back to top
Production, trade, stocks, and cash receipts for dry beans, dry peas, and lentils Download as Excel Download as PDF