Skip to Content

Admissions Web Admin

How to supply change requests:

  1. Copy & paste the webpage into Word.
  2. Use "Tools->Track Changes" within Word to apply the changes.
  3. Email the Word file using the link below.

Email help4u and specify the job name

  • The University of Dundee is a Scottish Registered Charity, No. SC015096
  • © University of Dundee
  • Disclaimer
Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.