Businesses thrive based on their adaptability within an evolving corporate environment. Strategic marketing and technological expertise are paramount to retaining customers and enhancing profitability. In this four-day course, you will evaluate new business models and identify shifts in industry regulations and trends, while developing integrated marketing strategies focused on value creation, brand equity and consumer sustainability.
Marian Chapman Moore
Robert E. Spekman
Paul W. Farris
Thomas J. Steenburgh
This comprehensive course will teach you:
- Competitive dynamics analysis
- Marketing program development and implementation
- Leveraging principles
- Buying behavior and customer preference analysis
- Customer sustainability
- Value proposition
- Segmentation and targeting
- Product lifecycle management
- Digital and social media acumen
Gain a comprehensive marketing strategy toolkit.
All participants take home an essential toolkit for developing successful marketing strategies to help create profitable long-term customer relationships.