The Armstrong Center for Alumni Career Services' (ACS) mission is to provide quality career management services to all Darden School alumni throughout their lives. ACS counseling services are free to graduates of all Darden MBA and PhD programs.
ACS is prepared to assist alumni with the entire career change process, including (but not limited to):
- Formulating career objectives
- Developing effective marketing materials including the résumé
- Providing resources for accessing the job market
- Personalized career counseling, starting with self-assessment and covering all aspects of a job search
- A comprehensive website dedicated to all phases of career planning, including job- and résumé-posting services
- Network connections including how to connect with fellow Darden alumni
- Special events, including annual Career Transitions Workshops for alumni who are thinking about or are in the midst of a career change as well as workshops to assist those Returning to the Workforce
Whether you are in transition or ready to make a career change, ACS can assist.
Contact us to schedule an appointment:
The Armstrong Center for Alumni Career Services at Darden
Please Note: Many of the pages of the Alumni Career Services website are accessible only by Alumni. You will be prompted to sign in to see the content on those pages.