Latest edition: Science & The InternetTweet
Original tape date: February 25, 2014.
First aired: March 25, 2014.
• Carol Anne Riddell takes a look at how the Internet affects people’s social skills.
• Lisa Beth Kovetz goes inside the world of minecraft.
• Mike Gilliam finds out the latest ways people get their news and entertainment.
• Ernabel Demillo explores the museum world with a digital eye.
• Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson reports on on-line medical advice…when to pay attention and when to call your doctor.
• Grant Greenberg looks at high tech ways of finding lost pets.
For More Information:
Social Skills - www.aboutourkids.org/about_us/staff/clinical_faculty/kirsten_cullen_sharma
Medical - www.mlanet.org/resources
Museums - www.metmuseum.org
Bob Campbell Internet User
Dani Davis Parent
Michael DeMinico Teacher, NYC Public School
Alex Diamond Internet User
Ari Goldberg Internet User
Dmitry Kiper Internet User
Brendan Koerner Contributing Editor, Wired MAgazine
Antoni Piza Internet User
Rachel Ramirez Internet User
Dr. Kirsten Cullen Sharma PsyD, clinical assistant professor, Co-Director, Early Childhood Clinical Service, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at NYU Langone’s Child Study Center, NYU Langone’s Child Study Center
Maxim Shulimovich D.O., Brooklyn Hospital Center
Sree Sreenivasan Chief Digital Officer, The MET
Aubrey Tarmu Student, NYC Middle School
Coming up on CUNY TV
- Tuesday, April 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm, 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 26 - 4:30pm
- Tuesday, April 29 - 8:00am, 2:00pm, 8:00pm
- Tuesday, May 6 - 8:00am, 2:00pm, 8:00pm
- Tuesday, May 13 - 8:00am, 2:00pm, 8:00pm
Recently aired on CUNY TV
- Tuesday, March 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm, 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 29 - 5:30pm