Latest edition: Redefining the Origin of Our SpeciesTweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2015.
First aired: November 18, 2015.
Linda Hirsch speaks with Lehman and CUNY GC Professor William Harcourt-Smith about his role in the discovery of Homo naledi and the intersection of research and teaching anthropology to undergraduate and graduate students. Jim Carney speaks with some of Professor Harcourt-Smith’s students.
William Harcourt-Smith Assistant Professor, Lehman College
Coming up on CUNY TV
Recently aired on CUNY TV
- Wednesday, November 25 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, November 28 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 29 - 5:30pm
- Wednesday, November 18 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, November 21 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, November 22 - 10:00am