Latest edition: EdCast 92 - How to Raise an AdultTweet
Original tape date: July 16, 2015.
First aired: July 29, 2015.
"How to Raise an Adult: Break Free of the Overparenting Trap and Prepare Your Kid for Success" author and former Stanford University Dean of Freshman Julie Lythcott-Haims talks to Linda Hirsch about the perils of helicopter parenting for kids and parents alike and how we can raise happier, independent children.
Coming up on CUNY TV
Recently aired on CUNY TV
- Wednesday, August 26 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Wednesday, August 19 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, August 22 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, August 23 - 10:00am
- Wednesday, July 29 - 10:30am, 3:30pm, 11:30pm
- Saturday, August 1 - 5:30pm