Latest edition: Setting the StageTweet
Original tape date: April 26, 2013.
First aired: June 2, 2013.
Host Patrick Pacheco sits down with prolific architect and set designer David Rockwell to talk about set design, the collaborative relationship between the scenic designer and directors as well as his own love of the theater. They explore the many theatrical works that Rockwell has participated in, such as Hairspray, Legally Blonde, and Catch Me If You Can, the theater themed restaurant that Rockwell designed and talk with Directors Jack O’Brien and Jerry Mitchell who have collaborated with Rockwell on a number of occasions.
Jerry Mitchell Choreographer
Jack O'Brien Director
Patrick Pacheco Entertainment Reporter, Los Angeles Times
David Rockwell Scenic Designer
Coming up on CUNY TV
- Saturday, February 28 - 11:00am
- Sunday, March 1 - 5:00pm
- Saturday, March 7 - 11:00am
- Saturday, March 14 - 11:00am
- Sunday, March 15 - 5:00pm
- Saturday, March 21 - 11:00am
- Saturday, March 28 - 11:00am
Recently aired on CUNY TV
- Saturday, February 21 - 11:00am
- Sunday, February 15 - 5:00pm
- Saturday, February 14 - 11:00am
- Sunday, February 8 - 5:00pm
- Saturday, February 7 - 11:00am
- Sunday, February 1 - 5:00pm
- Saturday, January 31 - 11:00am