- Referrals to work-study, internships and work experience;
- Informational mailings and seminars to keep students informed of public assistance requirements;
- Job preparation, placement and follow-up;
- Housing information; and
- Referrals to other agencies as needed.
For services, contact one of the COPE campus offices .
In addition, services for students in HRA-approved Associate’s Degree programs include:
- Help with registration and scheduling to allow students to meet Family Assistance work requirements without interfering with their class schedules;
- Help with obtaining childcare and carfare supplements, preparing for HRA appointments, and meeting workfare requirements; and
- Tutoring and academic and personal counseling.