The Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service offers an array of programs and services to our constituents. The Cooper Center programs and service are focused on and offered in three areas:
The Center is comprised of nine units -
- Academy for Civic Renewal
- Center for Economic and Policy Studies
- Center for Survey Research
- Constitutional Officers' Education
- Demographics and Workforce
- Senior Executive Institute/LEAD
- Sorensen Institute for Political Leadership
- University Internship Programs
- Virginia Institute of Government
and several internal support operations.
The Cooper Center's Services are provided by faculty and staff located throughout Virginia in four office locations.