Corporate and Foundation Relations
Corporations bring valuable expertise and critical financial support to the McIntire School of Commerce and are essential in developing successful future business leaders. A corporate partnership with McIntire offers the opportunity to recruit highly competitive business students, collaborate with faculty on cutting-edge research, and benefit from a long-term partnership with one of the nation’s top-ranked business schools.
Get involved by supporting:
- Students, through clubs, career development, and scholarships
- Faculty, investing in the development and retention of top scholars
- Curriculum, supporting the creation of innovative new programs
- Corporate matching gifts, increasing the impact of alumni giving to McIntire
- The Campaign for the University, funding McIntire’s key initiatives
To learn more about developing strategic partnership opportunities for your company, contact Allison Teweles, Assistant Dean for Corporate & Foundation Relations, at 434-924-0752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.