Values and Strategic Plan
Our values are:
- The integrity and high quality of undergraduate academic programs and curricula.
- The academic and personal development of our undergraduate students.
- High quality service to our constituents.
- Loyalty to the University's mission.
Our strategic plans are to:
- Ensure continuity and equity in all our dealings with applicants, students, faculty and the public.
- Develop resources that will help create an environment of support and trust.
- Target our resources to maximize our effectiveness.
- Integrate our services into a seamless continuum supporting the University mission.
- Coordinate technological initiatives and improvements in the Division and to the constituent groups.
- Advocate the significance of our work to the faculty and the senior administration.