- Look on your major list- NHM or RHM (Lists are located on 4th floor hallway of Russell Hall.)
- Find your name and assigned advisor.
- Go to that advisors’ door and sign up for an available time.
- Bring a COPY of your Degree Works Plan to your appointment. You MUST have your plan or you will have to reschedule your appointment.
***If your name is not on the list, please see Amy Mills in 403 Russell Hall to be assigned an advisor.
To help you develop your DegreeWorks Plan and walk you through the process of Advising and Registration, please take the time to view the Advising and Registration video series. These videos will walk you through the entire process, step-by-step, and can answer many of your basic questions allowing you to have a more productive advising session.
- How to Create your DegreeWorks Academic Plan
- How to Look Up and Register for Classes
- How to get on the WaitList
- How to Register with a Permit
- Advising and Registration Overview
***The Department of Human Nutrition & Restaurant Hospitality Management has moved to Russell Hall. Listed below are the Professors’ new office numbers for where you will be able to find them to schedule advising appointments and meet with them.Mr. Jason Blumenthal (RHM) Russell Hall 411
Mrs. Kim Boyle (RHM) Russell Hall 418
Mrs. Diane Bridgewater (RHM) Russell Hall 426
Dr. Kristi Crowe (FN) Russell Hall 409
Mrs. Nilam Dave (FN) Russell Hall 422-B
Dr. Amy Ellis (FN) Russell Hall 405
Mrs. Lori Greene (FN) Russell Hall 422-A
Dr. Tyra Hilliard (RHM) Russell Hall 420
Dr. Linda Knol Russell Hall 404
Dr. Jeannine Lawrence (FN) Russell Hall 407
Ms. Lori McCool (RHM) Russell Hall 416
Mrs. Shannon McMahon (FN) Russell Hall 446
Dr. Mary Kay Meyer (FN, RHM) Russell Hall 401
Dr. Yasmin Neggers Russell Hall 408
Mr. Alvin Niuh (FN, RHM) Russell Hall 424
Dr. Kim Severt (RHM) Russell Hall 417
Dr. Lorie Tuma (RHM) Russell Hall 421
**If you have any questions or are unable to locate our new offices please contact Amy Mills at 348-6157.