This section is provided to help you predict your future GPA. These tools do not receive data from your CCSU records and calculations are based only upon the data that you provide. No information from this section should be considered official.
Note: If you repeat a course you must use the Adjusted GPA (AGPA) Calculator at the bottom of the page to compute your GPA. See the AGPA instructions for directions.
. Be sure to discuss any issues regarding your academic progress with your advisor.
Repeat Course Adjusted GPA Calculator
This tool will help you determine the effect of retaking a course. Be sure to review the CCSU Course Repeat Policy and discuss it with your advisor before deciding to repeat a course.
Computing Your Adjusted GPA:
- Enter your Current Cumulative GPA and Current Credit Hours (do not include hours from courses currently in progress)
- Enter the credit hours for your repeated course (only ONE course)
- Enter the original course grade and then your expected new course grade
- Press "Calculate" find your Adjusted GPA.
Computing Your Adjusted GPA for Multiple Courses
- Follow the above instructions for Computing Your Adjusted GPA for your first repeated course.
- Write down the Adjusted GPA for your first course.
- Replace the "Current GPA" field with your new Adjusted GPA. Do NOT change your Current Credit Hours.
- Now enter the original and repeated grade for the second course and press "Calculate."
- If needed, repeat these steps for any additional repeated courses.