IELTS TEST REPORT FORM (TRF)
WHEN WILL I GET MY RESULTS?
Please bring along your ID or Passport when you come and pick up the Test Report Form. Up to 5 TRFs will be sent free of charge to 5 receiving institutions within 1 month from the test date
On the 13 day after the test
• Upon candidate request, the Test Report Form will be sent by post to the address given on the Extra TRF Request form.
• Candidates sitting the IELTS test with British Council can also check their test result online at http://ielts-results.britishcouncil.org on the 13th day of the test
Please kindly note that:
• It is NOT possible to give test results over the telephone or by e-mail/fax.
• Candidates will only receive 1 original Test Report Form. Please keep it safely as it cannot be replaced. We suggest you make photocopies of your Test Report Form as soon as you receive it.
• We do not offer Test Report Form photocopies or a test result verification service to candidates.
• The IELTS test result is valid for 2 years. However, some universities or organisations may have their own regulations concerning the period of validity.
If you lose your Test Report Form and you want to send your Extra TRF to overseas universities or institutions. Please refer to below information on 'How to apply for extra Test Report Form (TRF)’.
• If your receiving institution has already signed up for the global on-line Test Report Form verification service, your test results can be verified on-line. For more details, please refer to the IELTS global website.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EXTRA IELTS TEST REPORT FORM (TRF)
Extra TRFs CAN be sent to:
• Academic institutions and professional organisations inside and outside Vietnam
• Governments, Companies (Remark: For candidates requesting to send extra TRFs to domestic addresses, original supporting documents should be presented to justify the request. IELTS TRF will only be sent when justified.)
• Embassies and consulates
Extra TRFs CANNOT be sent to:
• Candidates themselves
• Non-governmental immigration agencies or agents
• Companies or individuals
Remark: The IELTS test result is valid for 2 years after the test date and we will not provide extra TRF service beyond the period of validity.
How can i request copies of my test report form?
Within one month of taking the test:
• You can have up to five copies of your Test Report Form sent free of charge to receiving institutions
• If you want more than five copies you will be charged fees.
After one month from the test date:
• Each copy of the Test Report Form will be charged a fee and will be sent directly to institutions by British Council.
ENQUIRY ON RESULTS (EOR) SERVICE
• If a candidate is not satisfied with his/her IELTS score, he/she can apply for an Enquiry on Results (EOR) service.
• EOR fee(no matter whether it is a full or a partial re-mark).
• EOR application period:
Within six weeks of the test date on the TRF. Candidates should make sure that the following complete set of application documents arrives at our office before the deadline:
- Completely filled in Application Form for Enquiry on Results. Please provide your full detailed contact address and daytime telephone number
- Your original TRF
- Pay EOR fee
• All the required test materials will be remarked by EOR examiners. This procedure takes six - eight weeks from the receipt of materials in UK. Please kindly note that:
Scores changed after EOR:
• We will issue a new TRF
• A full-refund of the EOR Fee will be made to candidates.
Scores unchanged after EOR:
• We will return the original TRF to the candidate
Remark: There is no appeal after this re-mark. The decision is final. During the period of remarking, the test results are frozen, and cannot be used to apply for a university or to be sent to an immigration office. Any extra TRF application lodged during this period will be regarded as invalid.
• Please submit payment in cash or by credit card to our office.
Test Centre in Hanoi
20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Telephone:+84 4 3843 6780
Fax: +84 4 3843 4962
Test Centre in Ho Chi Minh City
25 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: +84 8 3823 2862
Fax: +84 8 3823 2861
The United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland)
Our privacy and copyright statements.
Our commitment to freedom of information. Double-click for pop-up dictionary.
Open the original version of this page.