Who can go
Where can you go?
Facts and Figures
On this page we have posted a selection of leaflets, flyers and posters that you can download and print if required.
These small postcards highlight the benefits of the Erasmus programme to students and staff and are ideal to hand out at promotional events as well as around campus
Postcards - Welsh Versions
Leaflets and Brochures
- This leaflet gives an overview of the Erasmus programme for students.
- This staff leaflet highlights the key benefits for academic and non-academic staff to take part.
Erasmus 25th Anniversary Brochure - a look at the impact of the programme on some of its alumni
- Read more about Erasmus Intensive Programmes
Make Your Mark is a top level brochure that gives an overview of the Erasmus programme for students and staff, with case studies and quotes from former participants.
Go Further, Reach Higher - a leaflet for FE/HE colleges who want to know more about the programme
- This brochure, ' The Stories behind the Statistics' highlights some of the great photos and stories that we received from some of the previous Erasmus Competitions(2008-2010). It also provides some top level statistics on the programme results.
- ' Kaleidoscope' is a brochure that contains a selection of real life stories about how UK organisations, involved in the European Lifelong Learning Programme and Youth in Action, are helping disadvantaged learners and young people to move forward in their lives.
Download and print an A3 poster for noticeboards and high traffic areas and send copies to colleagues in other departments.
Broadening your Horizons
Europe - What's missing?
Broaden your Horizons
Option 4 - Welsh versions
Leaflets - Welsh Versions
Student Leaflet - Fersiynau Cymraeg ar gael i'w dadlwytho
Staff Leaflet - Dadlwythwch y fersiwn Gymraeg yma
Erasmus Intensive Programmes - Dadlwythwch y fersiwn Gymraeg yma
Guides and Datasheets
Our 'basics' range of Erasmus info sheets on:
Also see the National Union of Student's report on studying abroad. The NUS has also developed a Charter on what should form the basis for an internationalised university.
Erasmus-Comenius Annual Reports
These reports provide summaries of the activities carried out in 2008, 2009 and 2010 Activity Reports by the British Council, as the UK National Agency for the Comenius and Erasmus Programmes.
Student Case Studies
We have a selection of A4 flyers written by Erasmus students that highlight the benefits they experienced from taking part in the programme. Please visit our case studies page to download
The European Higher Education Area: Celebrating 10 years of UK engagement
This publication aims to explain, to celebrate and to facilitate further engagement in the Bologna Process from 2010-2020. You can download a copy of this brochure from their microsite here
. You may also want to read the paper: Bologna - Responding to the post-2010 challenge