> Course Outlines
Welcome to the Burlington County College (BCC) Course Outlines. The course outlines presented here will give you a clear idea of the content to be covered in each course, the intended course and general education outcomes to be achieved, and the types of assessments, which vary by instructor, you may be required to complete for success in the course.
Please note the following information:
- Course outlines are listed by academic category; for example, Accounting is ACC, Anthropology is ANT, Political Science is POL, etc.
- All of the course outlines listed here are in Adobe Acrobat format. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from here.
- Each link will open in a new window for easy printing.
- Course Outlines are reviewed annually by faculty committees to insure they are accurate, current and relevant to the program of study.
- Burlington County College advocates a technology-enhanced teaching and learning environment. Advanced technological tools may be used in any course section to facilitate instruction. Many of our sections are web-enhanced, which means that some of your work will be submitted or completed online. Web enhancements may include on-line materials, grade books, testing and quizzes and assignment submission. Many students enjoy the flexibility and convenience that these online enhancements have provided however, if you have concerns about the technology involved, please speak to your instructor immediately.
Textbooks in the Course Outlines are subject to change. Please check with the appropriate BCC Bookstore for the campus you are attending for each class. (Click on link below.)
Pemberton Campus Bookstore
Mount Laurel Campus Bookstore
Accounting Dance Geospatial Technology Photography
Agriculture Dental Hygiene German Physical Science
American Sign Language Diagnostic Medical Sonography Graphic Design And Digital Media Physics
Anthropology Drafting and Design Technology Health Information Technology Political Science
Arabic Economics Hearing Instrument Sciences Psychology
Art Education History Radiography
Automotive Technology Electronics Engineering Technology Hospitality Reading
Biology Emergency Medical Services Human Services Religion
Biotechnology Energy Interpreter Education Respiratory Therapy
Business Administration Engineering Italian
Casino & Resort Management English Journalism Sociology
Chemistry English As A Second Language Spanish
Chinese Entertainment Technologies: Core Literature Speech
Cinema Entertainment Technologies: Sound Math Sustainability
Communications Entertainment Technologies: Video Music (Applied) Theatre
Computer Information Systems Fashion Design Music (Private Applied)
Computer Science Fire Science Music Appreciation Theory/Harmony
Construction Management French Music Performance
Cooperative Education Food Service Management Nursing
Criminal Justice Geography Paralegal
Culinary Arts Geology Philosophy
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE
CASINO & RESORT MANAGEMENT
COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHY
DRAFTING AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGIES: CORE
ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGIES: SOUND
ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGIES: VIDEO
FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT
GRAPHIC DESIGN AND DIGITAL MEDIA
HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
HEARING INSTRUMENT SCIENCES
MUSIC (PRIVATE APPLIED)
MUSIC APPRECIATION THEORY/HARMONY