HR certification demonstrates your commitment to your profession and your mastery of core national or international HR principles.
Baruch CAPS courses offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) prepare you for certification exams leading to PHR (Professional in Human Resources), SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources), and GPHR (Global Professional in Human Resources) designations:
At Baruch CAPS, we develop all of our Human Resources courses and certificates based on input from the Greater New York Metro market, our own surveys and those reported by national HR professional organizations. Our Human Resources Advisory Board - including HR professionals representing corporations, educational institutions, non-profit organizations, small businesses and healthcare facilities throughout the New York area - reviews our curriculum for relevance and up-to-the-minute content.
Baruch College, located in the heart of New York City, has an unparalleled reputation as an international business leader. We remain on the cutting edge, continually updating and expanding our hands-on, industry-driven curriculum.
Click here if you are interested in upcoming sessions Or Call Evangelina Ocasio at 646-312-5129.
Top 5 Reasons to Take SHRM Learning Systems at CAPS
1. Accelerate learning and improve retention with a structured classroom environment
2. Learn from an experienced and certified instructor
3. Build your network through classroom discussion with other HR professionals
4. Take advantage of your organization's corporate tuition reimbursement program
5. Prepare to pass. Professionals who attend our courses and use the SHRM Learning System to prepare for their PHR/SPHR exams consistently beat the average pass rate
Top of page
Open the original version of this page.
Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.