SHRM Essentials of HR Management(click to view)
This introductory course in HR Management provides a broad overview of the HR function. It is designed to help front-line managers, supervisors, and junior level HR staff effectively handle issues related to performance management, recruiting, retention, compensation, and the latest updates in labor laws, such as FLSA, FMLA, and more. Those who complete this course receive a Certificate of Human Resource Management from SHRM. Who can benefit from the SHRM Essentials of HR Management course? -New and junior HR practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base -Small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company and business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to avoid costly litigation -New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills -Representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services -International HR personnel wishing to increase their knowledge of U.S. HR practices Tuition includes the cost of materials.
SHRM Learning System(click to view)
The program is offered in cooperation with SHRM as study material for the PHR and SPHR certification examinations administered by HRCI. It is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in HR management. Materials include six modules that correspond to the six functional areas, responsibilities, and associated knowledge. Tuition includes the cost of materials.
Click here if you are interested in upcoming sessions
Or Call Evangelina Ocasio at 646-312-5129.
Top 5 Reasons to Take SHRM Learning Systems at CAPS
1. Accelerate learning and improve retention with a structured classroom environment
2. Learn from an experienced and certified instructor
3. Build your network through classroom discussion with other HR professionals
4. Take advantage of your organization's corporate tuition reimbursement program
5. Prepare to pass. Professionals who attend our courses and use the SHRM Learning System to prepare for their PHR/SPHR exams consistently beat the average pass rate