The University of Connecticut Office of Audit, Compliance and Ethics
Information Related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
(a.k.a., - ARRA –Stimulus Act – Recovery Act)
The University of Connecticut is the state’s agency principally charged with implementing UConn and UConn Health Center ARRA funds.
The University of Connecticut will be the direct recipient of funding for research grants.
Agency’s Stimulus Accountability Officer
Dr. K. Michael (Mike) Walker
Office of Audit Compliance & Ethics
- ARRA Data Quality Plan Policy – Draft
- ARRA Funding Opportunities and Guidance
- CT Recovery Initiative Website
- The American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009
- UCHC Draft Data Quality Plan Procedures
- UConn Health Center Office of Research and Sponsored Programs ARRA web page
- UConn Storrs and Regional Campuses Data Quality Plan Procedures
- UConn Storrs and Regional Campuses Office for Sponsored Programs ARRA web page