- Students 9-RUN-RUN for local charities. Read more.
- Miracles for Mark raises over $6,000 for Journalism Professor Mark Anderson. Read more.
- Algonquin College is one of Canada's Top Research Colleges. Read more.
- Our International Education Centre participated in the City of Ottawa's trade mission to China. Read more.
- Our TV students broadcast a couple of big wins by our Thunder soccer teams recently on Rogers TV. Read more.
- Reps from our Jazan, Saudi Arabia campus visited Ottawa recently. Read more.
- The Robert C. Gillett Student Commons won two awards recently. Read more.
- Our United Way 2013 campaign goal is 50% participation. Read more.
- October 18 - November 5 United Way Campaign
- November 7 Open House - Woodroffe Campus
- November 15 2014 Winter - Tuition Fees due - all students
- November 29 United Way Touchdown Event
- December 3 Applied Research Day 11.2
- Thinking about Algonquin? fall registration - photo of compass Contact us to schedule a campus tour.
Algonquin is a big college that proudly nurtures a friendly, small-college atmosphere. Located in the National Capital Region and the beautiful Ottawa Valley with campuses in Ottawa, Perth and Pembroke, our programs effectively combine theory and practice - the best way to prepare for your career.
General AdmissionUnsure how to apply? Our 3-step application process is here to help. High School students should check with their Guidance Office for the application method used at their school.
How to Apply
Prospective Students website
International AdmissionAlgonquin College is home to students from over 100 countries. If applying as an international student touch base with our IEC office whose knowledgeable staff are there to help you with issues related to your personal needs and academic goals.
International Education Centre
Graduate AdmissionStudents choose Algonquin's graduate programs to prepare for career advancement or career change as well as for personal growth.
Continuing Ed/Distance Learning AdmissionWith part-time programs offered day and night, plus a range of online courses, it's now easier than ever to develop new skills and interests without disrupting your home, work or family commitments.
Centre for Continuing and Online Learning
Academic CounsellingAll Prospective Students are invited to meet with an advisor in our Academic Referral Centre to answer any questions you might have about coming to Algonquin College.
Academic Referral Centre