- Magazine Overview
- Reader Profile
- Printable Media Kit
- Current Issue: Digital Edition
- For More Information
U.Va. Magazine is the flagship publication of the University of Virginia, offering the only advertising opportunity to directly reach the entire U.Va. community.
Published by the University of Virginia Alumni Association since 1901, U.Va. Magazine has one of the highest per-issue circulations among university magazines in the country.
The quarterly magazine and e-newsletter have recently collected several CASE awards for both their editorial and design excellence. Each issue of U.Va. Magazine includes intriguing feature articles, covers all aspects of the University and is proudly displayed on coffee tables around the world.
- 2010 Award of Excellence for the overall magazine
- 2010 Award of Excellence for the overall website, http://www.uvamagazine.org
- 2010 Special Merit Award for web design and implementation
- 2010 Award of Excellence for e-newsletter
- 2009 Silver Medal in the Circle of Excellence Awards for a web-based periodical
- 2006 & 2007 Award of Excellence for feature writing
- 2005 Special Merit Award in the alumni magazine overall excellence category
- 2005 Silver Medal in design excellence
From the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), a national professional organization for alumni relations, communications and development professionals.
READER PROFILE: BY THE NUMBERS
79% keep their copy of Virginia Magazine for more than one month
83% of readers rate U.Va. Magazine as the best source of information about the University.
97% of readers rate the magazine good or excellent.
Demographics Map More than 207,000 copies
circulated to every state in the U.S.
and around the world
U.Va. Magazine reaches more than:
Alumni households (many households include multiple alumni, totaling a direct reach of 200,000+ alumni)
Non-alumni parents of current students
3,600 Faculty members
Call Katie Feagans, Advertising Manager at the University of Virginia Magazine: (434) 243-9022 or e-mail her: email@example.com.