1. Click on IM Leagues
Go to www . imleagues com and click Create Account
Go to www . imleagues com and click "Log in with Facebook" if you have a facebook account with your school email attached-this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
2. Enter your information, and use your School email (@crimson) and submit
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school-If not you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
II. Sign up for a Sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women's, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the division you'd like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
2. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team
ii. The IM Sports Office will also create teams off of the Free Agent list once there are enough to make a team for each sport
1. You must come by the Intramural Office and pay the ENTRY FEE and FORFEIT DEPOSIT for that sport. (THEY ARE SEPARATE PAYMENTS)
2. Entry Fee (Methods of Payment):
b. Check Payable To - University of Alabama
c. Credit (MC/Visa/Disc)
e. Departmental Transfers (UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA)
3. Methods of Payment for Forfeit Deposit:
b. Check Payable To-UAIOA
Please utilize the Intramural Office for assistance in getting used to this program. You may call the office at 205-348-8055
For updates and announcements related to "imleagues" and all other Intramural Sports news, please follow us on Twitter @URECIntramurals or go to our " University of Alabama Intramural Sports" Facebook page and "like" the page.
Open the original version of this page.