If you are the captain of your team or want to play an individual sport, you can register for an Intramural Sporting Event following this two easy steps. The first step involves using our online registration system. If you have not set up an imleagues account yet, DO NOT WORRY! It is very simple and user friendly. The second step is the payment method which will require you to come to the Intramural Office and pay the entry fee and forfeit deposit. PLEASE feel free to call the Intramural Office.
ONLINE REGISTRATION THROUGH IMLEAGUES
1. Click on imleagues (for those that do not have an account, fill out the information asked and in just seconds you will have an account).
2. Place cursor above "Register" in top right hand corner and click on "Create Team" (Non captains can click on "Join Team" or "Join as Free Agent" to get on the team roster right away).
3. Find the sport you wish to participate in and click on the league you wish to play in (Men's/Women's/Co-Rec).
4. Select the division you wish to play in that is specific to time and day of the week.
5. Fill out the information on the Create Team page and check all boxes.
6. Once information is filled, click the "Create Team" button at the bottom.
7. Read the Payment Instructions and notice the entry fee amount.
1. You must come by the Intramural Office and pay the ENTRY FEE and FORFEIT DEPOSIT for that sport. (THEY ARE SEPARATE PAYMENTS)
2. Methods of Payment for Entry Fee:
3. Methods of Payment for Forfeit Deposit:
Please utilize the Intramural Office for assistance in getting used to this program. You may call the office at 205-348-8055
For updates and announcements related to "imleagues" and all other Intramural Sports news, please follow us on Twitter @URECIntramurals or go to our "University of Alabama Intramural Sports" Facebook page and "like" the page.
Open the original version of this page.