The newly renovated Computer Lab And Study Space (CLASS) was deisgned for both individual and team study and provides an innovative learning location in the heart of campus. It has all the amenities for hitting the books and serving the students' needs: snacks, drinks, TV and a study break area.
state of the art studying
When you are in the middle of a serious cram session, the last thing you want to do is have to break your stride and run out to pick up something. When you study at CLASS, you have it all with your reach.
CLASS also offers two conference rooms that students can reserve that accommocate a group of 4 or more students to work on a team project. To reserve one of these conference rooms (two-hour maximum block), click here.
- 54 individual work stations with 21.5" Apple screens
- 36 individual work stations with USB connectivity
- Two collaboration rooms with 55" hi-def displays (groups of up to ten)
- Five open collaboration areas with 55" hi-def displays
- Wireless connectivity throughout the entire space
- Full-time technical support staff
- Fully stocked concession area with drinks and snacks
- Study break area with recliners and regularly schedule TV programming
- Dance studio available with reservation through Event Services