Shipping and Receiving Packages
Packages being sent to the Illini Union need to be identified with the address clearly labeled:
- Illini Union, (Event name & Attn.)
- Event Date, Time & Room number
- 1401 West Green Street
- Urbana, Illinois, 61801
- Return address
Shipping from the Illini Union after event:
- Each individual or company should bring their packages to the loading dock between 7:30am and 3pm. After 3pm they should be taken to the Illini Union Event Services. Packages will be shipped during working hours Monday through Friday.
- For large volumes of packages from events such as job fairs please consult with Illini Union Event Services (217-333-0691) for details related to storing and shipping of packages.
- A bill of lading needs to be filled out and taped to each package. The freight company used must be contacted to schedule pickup times (9am-2pm preferred).
Contact: Shipping & Receiving Clerk at 217-333-3809
The shipping and receiving loading dock is located on the east end of the Illini Union and has a two-bay capacity, one bay with a hydraulic load leveling ramp.