Give to the Parent and family programs office
Just because our children “go off to college,” doesn’t mean that it’s the end of our involvement in their education and their lives. It merely means that our day to day, hands on responsibilities are turned over to them, giving our children not just an academic education but the opportunity to discover on their own what the world has to offer. This new found freedom can be overwhelming, not just for the student, but for the parent as well. It’s wonderful to know that the University of Illinois Student Affairs is there to provide activities and programs that will support our students in the same manner we would if they were home with us. A donation to the Parent Fund is a small way for me to insure that there continues to be a connection and support system for my children as they find their way to adult independence." Gloria Pavese
I would like to make a gift to the Parent Fund*:
Parent Fund gifts will:
- Support programs and events that offer non-alcoholic alternatives to the local bar scene, such as Illinites
- Increase funding for the safety and security of our students
- Expand Emergency Dean services and initiatives
- Enhance efforts to create an inclusive environment supportive of diversity
- Encourage student development and growth through educational, cultural and professional programming
- Enrich family and parent involvement, education and learning opportunities
Additionally, gifts will support the overall operations of the Illini Union Parent and Family Programs Office and ongoing communications, periodic updates and programs that are designed to help families navigate their evolving relationship and find an appropriate level of involvement in their student's life.
NOTE: Your unrestricted gift to PFPO helps Student Affairs augment existing and new programs and supports the overall operation of the office.
*Your donation will go directly to the University of Illinois Foundation which then distributes the funds into the Parent Fund Unrestricted Fund's account. The Student Affairs Advancement Office notifies the PFPO of all financial contributions. The University of Illinois Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 organization, and as such, all gifts are tax deductible.