The University of Connecticut is a Carnegie Foundation Research University, lauded for breadth and range of research. More than 100 research centers and institutes serve UConn's teaching, research, diversity, and outreach missions. Undergraduate, graduate, and faculty research at UConn drives business development and enhances quality of life.
- Faculty member conducting fuel cell research
- Health center's computerized tomography (ct) scanner
- Mark h. brand, professor of horticulture instructs a student in a procedure at the floriculture greenhouse
- Students and faculty member discussing stem cell research
- Underwater research
- Students and faculty working at uconn's state-of-the-art global fuel cell center