The University of Connecticut is one of the nation's leading public research universities. UConn's main campus in Storrs is admitting the highest-achieving freshmen in University history. Student diversity continues to increase, as does the number of honors students, valedictorians and salutatorians who consistently make UConn their top choice.
- Wilbur cross building located on the storrs campus
- Students studying in the courtyard of the biology/physics building
- Students working on a group project in the school of business
- Dimo dimov, assistant professor of management teaches a class at the school of business
- Students walking along fairfield way with the homer babbidge library in the background
- Stem cell research at the uconn health center
Basic information about the University of Connecticut.
Connecticut is at the forefront of the bioscience industry.
A place that grows ideas.
The University's founding and early years.