Desire to Help Becomes a ‘Fire in the Belly’
Campers with chronic challenges have shown Christian Shannon how to stay positive.
Memory Motivation: Relative’s Struggle Inspires Researcher
A nursing professor's intervention program is designed to improve seniors' memories for everyday events.
Providing a Shelter
A student cites his religious faith in serving Kenyan youth.
An Extra Edge: Simulation, UA Help Automakers Save
Two engineering professors are working with industry to solve key issues in automotive manufacturing.
Browse the UA Viewbook
Get a quick look at some key things you might want to know about The University of Alabama.
- $3 Million Gift to UA’s Culverhouse College of Commerce to Provide a New Curriculum in Value Investing
- UA Faculty Member Named Woman Physicist of the Month
- Set Sail During Hands-On Event at UA Museum
- Dean’s List Students Named for UA Fall 2014 Term
- UA’s CandIS Hosts Speakers to Discuss Strategic Planning
- Gov. Bentley to Address McCollough Medical Scholars Forum at UA
Mon February 2, 3:30 p.m.
Conversations with the Editors Research Forum
Tue February 3, 12:00 p.m.
Music Student Recital: Jiin Lee
Tue February 3, 7:30 p.m.
Bone Marrow Donor Jam with Sharing America's Marrow (SAM), sponsored by AED and Sigma Phi Epsilon
Wed February 4, 10:00 a.m.
Dude, Where's My Fuel Cell Car?
Thu February 5, 11:00 a.m.
UA researchers take multi-disciplinary approaches to the challenge of fixing the nation's obesity problem – approaches that frequently focus on children.
Managing debt effectively to build a strong credit history is important for all consumers.
Whether acting on stage or helping build an airplane, Jackson Morris is happy to be part of the team.