News and Events
Click on the link below to register for an information session.
Join us for an Information Session to learn about the undergraduate and graduate level certificate programs in Public Administration and Public Policy. Register here.
Join us for an Information Session to learn about the undergraduate and graduate level certificate programs in Health Care Policy and Administration. Register here.
- CUNY SPS Scholarships Available
- From Teacher and Pupil at P.S. 20 to CUNY SPS Dean and Master’s Graduate
- Winter Session Registration Now Open
- Meet the 2014 ePortfolio Showcase Winners!
- Earn Credit for Prior Learning
- Mayor de Blasio Appoints Dean Mogulescu to Citywide "Jobs for New Yorkers" Task Force
- Meet the Student Representatives for the CUNY SPS Governing Council!
- CUNY SPS Ranks #1 on AffordableCollegesOnline.org New York State List
- Study Suggests a Rebound for Union Jobs in New York, say CUNY SPS professors Ruth Milkman and Stephanie Luce
- CUNY SPS Announces Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems
- CUNY SPS Disability Studies Program Featured In The New York Times
- The School of Professional Studies announces B.S. in Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.)
- The School of Professional Studies announces B.A. in Urban and Community Studies
- 2013/2014 SPS Governing Council Election Results
- SPS Announces Online M.S. in Data Analytics
- Murphy Institute Report Featured in New York Times
- SPS Faculty Member is NAPABA 2012 "Best Lawyer Under 40"
- Dr. Eugene Murphy joins the Murphy Institute at SPS as the Project Director for Advancing the Field of Labor Relations in China
- SPS Alumna Linda Ames Key Receives Fulbright Specialist Award
- Ellen Shakespeare joins SPS as Health Information Management Academic Director
Learn more about other CUNY SPS News and Events.