News and Events
Click on the link below to register for an information session.
Join us for an Information Session to learn about the undergraduate and graduate level certificate programs in Health Care Policy and Administration. Register here.
There’s no question that NYC is in a constant state of change. Whether we’re recovering from natural disasters, building super stadiums from barren land, or fluctuating between crime, poverty and unemployment levels, people are always needed to make important decisions that help move matters along. Now’s your chance to explore issues like these, and learn how to become agents of change in this great city of ours. Join us for an information session about the B.A. in Urban and Community Studies. Register here.
Join us to learn more about our new online MS in Disability Services in Higher Education degree, the first program of its kind in the country. Click here to attend this event live on campus; click here to attend this event online.
- From Teacher and Pupil at P.S. 20 to CUNY SPS Dean and Master’s Graduate
- CUNY SPS Announces First Online Master’s in Psychology
- Introducing the First Online Master’s in Disability Services in Higher Education
- CUNY SPS Scholarships Available
- Summer Hours
- CUNY SPS Commencement 2015 Highlights
- CUNY SPS Student Wins at Graduate Student Research Symposium
- Apply Now for Fall 2015
- Meet the 2014 ePortfolio Showcase Winners!
- Earn Credit for Prior Learning
- Mayor de Blasio Appoints Dean Mogulescu to Citywide "Jobs for New Yorkers" Task Force
- Meet the Student Representatives for the CUNY SPS Governing Council!
- CUNY SPS Ranks #1 on AffordableCollegesOnline.org New York State List
- CUNY SPS Ranks at the Top for Veterans’ Online Degree Programs
- Register for Fall classes now via CUNYfirst
- Study Suggests a Rebound for Union Jobs in New York, say CUNY SPS professors Ruth Milkman and Stephanie Luce
- CUNY SPS Ranked 27th in Nation by U.S. News and World Report
- CUNY SPS Announces Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems
- CUNY SPS Disability Studies Program Featured In The New York Times
- The School of Professional Studies announces B.S. in Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.)
Learn more about other CUNY SPS News and Events.