- Text-only version of this website
- Skip navigation
- Home page
- What's new
- Contact Webmaster
- Website policies
- Disability services
- UF Health Home
Healing UF Health at Gainesville
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital
- Shands Emergency & Trauma
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- UF Health Shands Rehab Hospital
- UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital
- Learning UF&Shands Gainesville
Discovery UF Health at Gainesville
- Research Studies
- Genetics Institute
- Institute on Aging
- McKnight Brain Institute
- UF Diabetes Institute
- Community UF Health at Gainesville
- visit University of Florida
- Post Doctoral Associates/Residents
- Contact Us
Graduate Student Research Video
July 17, 2016
Dr. Julie Johnson is the recipient of the 2016 Volwiler Research Achievement Award.
July 14, 2016
INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine, the largest and oldest diversity and inclusion publication in higher education, has awarded Dr. Folakemi Odedina with a 2016 Inspiring Women in STEM Award.
June 21, 2016
Antibiotic resistance is a growing threat in the United States. As John Gums, Pharm.D., associate dean for clinical affairs, writes in the The Conversation, solving the problem begins with the...
June 10, 2016
Medicinal chemists at the College of Pharmacy recently discovered a series of organic compounds that can kill dangerous bacterial biofilms.
June 10, 2016
A decade-long collaboration leads Drs. Jane Aldrich and Jay McLaughlin to UF as Preeminence scholars
Join the College of Pharmacy at the annual Gator Reception at the Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists Annual Meeting. RSVP for the Event The registration deadline is Friday, July 29.